- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- A User or Organizer has an option to register themselves on the Website. Every registered User or organizer shall allocate themselves a unique identification username and password ("User ID" and "Password").
- If you use the Website as a registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- We do not make any representation or warranty as to the quality/ standard of the Event listed in our website.
- We are not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Organizer(s) and the User(s). We shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Organizer(s) and the User(s).
Conferencealert.com has all rights reserved to not to list events added to our site at any time without any information. Conferencealert.com reserves the right to change the criteria we use for listing events as we see fit. Conferencealert.com reserves the right to remove an email address from our subscriber database.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Liability of refund for cancellation of the events :
All the events listed on conferencealert.com are posted by the organizers. The transaction of the fund for tickets is directly made to the organizer's account. The organizers are liable for refund of the amount for the ticket in case of any cancellation of the event. Conferencealert.com is in no way responsible for any such disputes.
Representations, Warranties, and Obligations of the User
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You shall provide accurate information and details at the time of registration and shall also keep the contact information up to date;
- You agree not to copy, sell, resell, duplicate any part of the Website or the Services offered through the Website for commercial purposes without taking written permission from conferncealert.com
Redirecting to other websites:
The events listing may contain links to other websites outside the company domain and conferencealert.com does not take any responsibility for the authentication and safety of usage for such third party websites.
The organizer can make payment to choose the paid promotion plans. In such case Organizers can make payments for purchasing “Paid promotion plans” for various Events through the Website, through any of the following available options:
- Internet Banking;
- Debit/ Credit Cards;
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) Lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) Decline of such transaction for any reason.
No refund to the organizer for the paid promotion is permitted if the event or conference gets canceled at any time. If Management of Conferencealert.com decides any refund due to the duplicity of payment, in such case it takes minimum 30 to 60 working days for the refund process.